Causes of Stomach Bloating
Stomach bloating can be extremely frustrating especially when all your favorite clothes are too tight and uncomfortable or you are doubled up with pain and cramps. The majority of stomach bloating is the result of a poor diet and lifestyle and can quickly be eliminated once the root cause is addressed. Having said that, your doctor should eliminate any medical causes of your stomach bloating first.
What Causes Stomach Bloating?
Stomach bloating is becoming a very common problem in today’s society. Just look around to see how many people have a bloated stomach. So what’s causing so many of us to bloat? Unfortunately stomach bloating is not the result of just one factor but of several. These are some of the most common causes of stomach bloating.
- Consuming certain foods can cause bloating and flatulence. Many people suffer after eating high fiber foods like beans, Brussels and cabbage. Other foods such as fizzy drinks, alcohol, starchy and sweet foods and sometimes medication can also be the cause of stomach bloating.
- Aerophagia is another cause of stomach bloating. This is basically swallowing excess air which gets caught in the intestinal track which, in severe cases, results in stomach bloating, discomfort and pain.
- Lactose intolerance can result in many symptoms such as nausea, bloating, diarrhea, flatulence and stomach cramps. This is because the body is unable to digest the lactose found in milk and dairy products.
- Gluten intolerance or celiac disease often results in stomach bloating as the body is unable to digest gluten protein found in oats, rye, wheat and barley.
- Food intolerances caused by a leaky gut, due to a candida overgrowth is another cause of stomach bloating as the body produces fluid within the abdominal cavity to dilute the offending particle of food. Hence the reason why you can eat 2lb of chocolate and put on 5lbs!
- Irritable bowel syndrome known as IBS can also cause stomach bloating due to a very fast or slow bowel movement. Symptoms can also include tummy cramps and pain as well as constipation or diarrhea.
- Obstruction of the intestine due to tumors, intestinal twisting, foreign bodies or intestinal adhesions may also be a cause of stomach bloating.
- Other common problems associated with stomach bloating include menstruation, food poisoning, eating too much, parasite infection, constipation, ovarian cysts, stress and anxiety.
- A Candida overgrowth can also cause stomach bloating because the yeasts, including Candida, feed on sugar. If the body’s pH balance is upset, the friendly bacteria (like lactobacilli) that normally metabolize sugars cannot thrive and do their job properly, and the Candida albicans have the opportunity to flourish in a sugar-rich environment, which can cause stomach bloating. Take our Free candida symptoms test to find out if your stomach bloating is candida related.
Find out the best ways to reduce or eliminate stomach bloating
Click on the following links to find out more about candida.
- Candida causes and symptoms and how Candida poisons the body.
- Candida what candida is and how we keep healthy
- Candida blog how a Candida overgrowth left me disabled, plus Free tips to help you beat Candida and stomach bloating
- Services we offer to find out what makes our membership so unique
Self Help Products
An Aladdin’s Cave of hand picked products to help you beat candida and stomach bloating your way. Check it Out Now!
Upgrade to a Lifetime Membership Guaranteed to Beat your Bloating.
To find out what makes it so unique click here now!